WTCH stands for "We The Community Helper"
and that's what we do best with Local News Blocks,
Local High School Sports, Classic Country, known as
Northeastern Wisconsin's Farm Station, Sunday Polka
Shows, Wisconsin Badgers, and Milwaukee Brewers. WTCH's
demo is Adults 30 plus and covers the counties of
Shawano, Menominee, Waupaca, and Oconto.
- Wisconsin Badger Football & Basketball
- Milwaukee Brewer Baseball
- High School Sports
- Farm Programming
- Are Adults 30-plus.
- Are college educated professionals and the majority
own their own home and have children.
- Listeners have above average income, home ownership,
and spending power
Our team of sales professionals
can help put together an advertising campaign designed
for your company's specific sales and marketing needs.
See how a targeted campaign to drive new potential
customers to your business is just a click away! As
an advertiser, you can get your message to potential
customers more quickly and creatively than ever:
- The Industry's Most Competitive Rates
- Special Promotions, Community Activities, Remotes
- Web Service Availability Complete
with Hyperlinks to Your Web Page, Business Directories,
Online Coupons and More!
CALL or Email
Eric Voight - General Manager
Results Broadcasting, Inc.
1456 E. Green Bay Street
HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR PRESS KIT